Tuesday 27 November 2012

2012 Golf Predictor Betting Tips - Performance

I've totted up my performance for the 2012 season since I started tipping on mytipsters.com (on the week of the Transitions Champ/Open de Andalucia Costa del Sol). Despite a lean patch near the end of the season, over the course of about 60 events, I managed to more than double my outlay using Golf Predictor to identify value bets. Backing all my tips (based on 1 point each way bet for a win and a 1 point bet for a top 10 finish), it would have cost 256 points, but would have returned approximately 530 points.

Proof that Golf Predictor works! Fortunately, I put my money where my mouth was soon after I started tipping and so reaped the rewards! Sign up for Golf Predictor for the 2013 season and get in on the action!!


No comments: