Tuesday 24 September 2013

No Predictions Next Week

As this is the new US PGA Tour close season and the only events on next week are team events (Presidents Cup and Seve Trophy), there will no predictions next week on Golf Predictor. The site is designed for individual stroke play events (although I do crank out predictions for the match play and Stableford events on the two major tours) and is of no real use for team events. Therefore, it will be a rare week off for me in the Golf Predictor engine room!

Note that the results for this week (the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship on the European PGA Tour) will be late in being inputted into the system as I shall be enjoying my week of freedom! I will be back in plenty of time for the following week, which marks the start of the new 2013/14 US PGA Tour season.

No comments: