Saturday 26 May 2012

Subscriber Page Updated



The subscription page (member section, 'My Golf Predictor' menu) has been updated on Golf Predictor. In addition to the new pricing structure announced some time ago, I have added dynamic currency conversion to the page.

As shown in the screenshot above, the equivalent amount in US, Canadian, Australian and British denominations is displayed for your convenience under each subscription button. Please note that these dynamic conversion rates come from a source outside of my control and should be used as an approximate guide.

If you have any difficulties signing up due to the change in subscription rates, please let me know immediately via the Contact Golf Predictor page.

1 comment:

Golf Predictor Guru! said...

Unfortunately, I've had to remove the currency conversions from the subscribe page. More details here.