Sunday 22 December 2013

Golf Predictor Down - Upgrade in Progress

I have taken the opportunity during the quiet Christmas week to upgrade the technology underpinning Golf Predictor. I was informed via email that the process was complete, but on checking with my host's technical support, it appears that the upgrade is still ongoing.

As this upgrade involves switching servers, the site is currently down while the transfer is ongoing. I have been informed that this transfer may take 24-48 hours, so I ask for your patience during this time. As there are no tournaments this week or next, this should not be an issue. Hopefully, the site will be back up and running more efficiently in the next day or two. Keep an eye on the Golf Predictor Twitter/Facebook/Google+ accounts for more updates and I will add comments to this post as necessary.

2 comments:

Golf Predictor Guru! said...

The "seamless" upgrade was not so seamless. Hosting technical support not much help either. Hope to have Golf Predictor up & running a few days after Christmas. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Golf Predictor Guru! said...

Still working on upgrade issue. I think I've identified the problem. Hopefully, the host company will fix it later.