Saturday 6 June 2020

Golf Predictor Donations - Coronavirus Update 2

As promised in my original Coronavirus post a few months ago, I have updated all Golf Predictor donor accounts in advance of the resumption of the PGA Tour next week. Donors whose donation period have expired since the suspension have had an equal amount of time added to their accounts as they had outstanding at the time. Donors whose donation periods were still active have had three months added to their accounts. This corresponds to the period from 8th March to 8th June, which marks the beginning and end of the suspension period.

I think I have got all donors, but if I have missed your account, then please contact me via the Contact GP page. I look forward to seeing some tournament golf again and I hope you will continue to find Golf Predictor useful!


No comments: