Monday 14 January 2013

Possible Golf Predictor Connection Issue

Depending on your location, all pages could be taking a long time to load on Golf Predictor at the moment. This is a hosting issue unfortunately and is beyond my control. It is not restricted to Golf Predictor: this issue is being experienced by many sites, according to the host company's support pages.

I have logged an issue and I believe the situation is being investigated. Apologies to anyone inconvenienced by this outage and I ask for your patience in this matter. I will post again when I have more information and/or everything appears to be back to normal.

2 comments:

Golf Predictor Guru! said...

I forgot to mention that this hosting issue may be location specific. It's certainly happening to me here in Ireland, but may not be an issue in other locations. I have edited the main post accordingly.

Golf Predictor Guru! said...

I'm glad to report that the site appears to be back working fine again.