Monday 21 July 2014

Hosting Issue - Predictions/Stats Delayed

Unfortunately, there is a database connection issue with Golf Predictor at the moment. While you can see the site homepage and log into the member area, you can not access any page that displays information from the stats database. This is a problem with the hosting service, not Golf Predictor itself. I have raised the issue with my provider and have been told that it is now a known one and they are working to fix it. The system may be down for a while, so I won't be able to generate the predictions/stats for this week's events in Canada and Russia until it is back up and running again.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this issue, which is beyond my control and I ask for your patience at this time.

1 comment:

Golf Predictor Guru! said...

The site is back up now.