Tuesday 6 January 2009

Most AJAX Functionality Removed from sIte

Unfortunately, I have had to remove almost all of the AJAX functionality temporarily from Golf Predictor. I noticed that the use of AJAX on the main pages messed up the back button navigation on the site. As this navigation is very important to Golf Predictor usability, I reluctantly had to remove AJAX from the affected pages.

This is a known issue with AJAX but there are solutions available. Unfortunately, due to matters beyond my control, I are unable to implement the solution at this juncture. I hope to be able to rectify this at some point in the near future. In the meantime, we have reverted back to non-AJAX pages, except for the Tournament Locations and Golfers pages.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused, but at least Golf Predictor still has the same great content!

No comments: